Access your Giving Statement
Start by logging into CLifeFamily.com:
1 Click on your Profile at the top of the welcome page
2 Click on the Financial tab in your profile
Generating and Printing Giving Statements
Giving Statements can be generated from an individual profile and printed 1 at a time or via the Financial Reports section and printed in bulk.
Printing from an Individual Profile
1 Access the profile of the individual
2 Click the Financial tab
3 Click the Giving Statement link to open or print the report
Select the appropriate options for the statement
- Family – Generates a combined statement for primary contact and spouse and separate statements for any gifts given by Children or Other family members
- Individual – Generates 1 statement for each person in the family that has given during the date range
Date Range – This will determine which transactions to include in the statement based on the post date set for the transaction
Tax Deductible – Choose which transactions to include based on their tax deductible status: tax deductible, non-deductible, or both
Pledge Information – Includes a summary of all pledges set up for the individual or Family during the date range of the giving statement
4 Click Run Report to queue the report for delivery to your email address
5 You will see a pop-up message at the top of the page confirming the report will be emailed to you
6 NOTE – Make sure you have an email in your profile. You will be asked to enter a valid email address if you do not have one in your profile
7 In your email, click on the button to retrieve the giving statements en masse
Reading a Giving Statement
1 A list of all transactions found within the date range set:
- The post date for the transaction
- The type of transaction (check, cash, online, or other) and check # if applicable
- Any memo notes included when entering the transaction
- Chart of Account (COA) category the transaction was applied to
- Amount of the gift
2 Tax-deductible: This section summarizes the transactions into totals by COA category.
3 Non-deductible: These gifts are split out into a separate category, if both tax-deductible and non tax-deductible, will be totaled separately.
- If included, a summary of the pledges associated with the profile(s) will appear in this section as well.
4 Dates will include the range used for the statement and the actual date the statement was generated.